Certify as an Adjudicator

Follow the steps below to certify as an adjudicator.

  • Read and agree to the UHSAA Music Adjudicator Agreement
  • Complete the Adjudicator Application.
  • Submit the form when completed and remit payment on the UMEA Payment Portal
  • Email the adjudication committee (c/o committee chair, John Bowman jbowman@alpinedistrict.org) with questions.
  • Certification for Adjudication lasts four years. After four years have lapsed, adjudicators need to re-certify.

To update/correct your adjudication information contact UHSAA at submit@uhsaa.org