File A Grievance

To file a grievance please fill out the following form. It will be sent to the adjudication commitee. You may also email


Title and Position/School or work:

Email Address:

Phone Number:

Name of Festival Adjudication:

Date of Festival or Adjudication:

Location of Festival or Adjudication:

Comments: (what happened?)

Copyright © 2012 - Utah Music Educators Association