Certify as an Adjudicator
Follow the steps below to certify as an adjudicator.
- Read the UHSAA Music Rules & Regulations.
- Read the UMEA Instructions for Adjudicators.
- Complete the Adjudication Application with its accompanying Adjudication Worksheet.
- Submit the following materials to the Adjudication Committee: Adjudication Application, Adjudication Worksheet, $5 check to:
attn: John Bowman
665 W. Center St.
Orem, UT 84058
- Email the adjudication committee (c/o committee chair, John Bowman email@example.com) with questions.
**Certification for Adjudication lasts four years. After four years have lapsed, adjudicators need to re-certify.
- To update/correct your adjudication information contact UHSAA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Main Adjudication Page