Certify as an Adjudicator

Follow the steps below to certify as an adjudicator.

  1. Read the UHSAA Music Rules & Regulations.

  2. Read the UMEA Instructions for Adjudicators.

  3. Complete the Adjudicator Application with its accompanying Adjudication Worksheet.

  4. Submit the following materials to the Adjudication Committee: Adjudication Application, Adjudication Worksheet, $10 check to:
    attn: John Bowman
    665 W. Center St.
    Orem, UT 84058

    You may also pay your $10 fee here: UMEA Payment Portal

  5. Email the adjudication committee (c/o committee chair, John Bowman jbowman@alpinedistrict.org) with questions.

    **Certification for Adjudication lasts four years. After four years have lapsed, adjudicators need to re-certify.

  6. To update/correct your adjudication information contact UHSAA at submit@uhsaa.org

    Back to Main Adjudication Page

Copyright © 2012 - Utah Music Educators Association